Advisory Board Member Profile
Director of Quality Services
Areas of Expertise
Your Customers – Their Journey;Prototyping, Testing & Iteration
Director, Quality and Service
Quintinus Henry, Director, Quality and Service for Graybar, a leading distributor of electrical products, communications products, and related supply chain management/logistics services. In his current role, Quintinus is responsible for Graybar’s Quality, Continuous Improvement, and Service Solution efforts to ensure the company continues to remove process inefficiencies while offering a host of products and value added services that work to our customers’ advantage.
Upon exiting the Air Force as a Heavy Equipment Operator, Quintinus started his career with Graybar in 1987 as a truck driver in Albuquerque, NM where he advanced through several positions to include Warehouse, Counter Sales, Customer Service, Quotations, and Outside Sales. Moving to New Castle, DE in 1994, he served in the roles of Counter Manager and Sr. CSR before relocating to Corporate in 1997 to serve in the various areas of Operations, Strategic Planning, and Information Technology.
Quintinus holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), certifications in Risk & Information Systems Controls, Customer Journey Management, and is very active in mentoring youth across the St. Louis Region.
Leadership Development and Board Affiliations:
• CXPA – Customer Experience Professional Association
• Board Member; ASU W.P. Carey School of Business, Center for Services Leadership
• St. Louis University, Center For Workforce Development CIS Advisory Board
• Society Information Management
• Focus St. Louis / Leadership St. Louis
• (IFAA) Initiative Fellows Alumni Association - St. Louis Business Diversity Initiative • United Way Child Welfare Allocations Committee